Last Updated: July 2023
- Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
1.1 Personal Data
Personal data refers to information that can be used to identify you as an individual. We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location.
- Payment information, such as your credit card details or other financial information necessary for payment processing.
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us when registering an account or interacting with the Site.
1.2 Non-Personal Data
Non-personal data refers to information that does not directly identify an individual. We may collect non-personal data about you when you interact with the Site. This information may include technical information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, geographical location, and operating system.
- Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected from you for various purposes, including:
- Provide and maintain our services.
- Personalise and improve your experience on the Site.
- Process payments and fulfill orders.
- Respond to inquiries and provide customer support.
- Send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other marketing communications.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to enhance the Site's functionality.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for various purposes, including:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Compliance with legal obligations: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal obligations, enforce our policies, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
- Data Security
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Third-Party Websites